– A convenient online or phone consultation to discuss how you would like to use the finished images, to best plan our photo session together.
– Up to an hour and a half of photography in your location of choice, be it at home or out and about in Richmond. I have location ideas that we can discuss and plan what is best for you.
– Online or in-person presentation of professionally-edited images, to allow you to order the images you want and help you meet the goal established in our original consultation.
– $100 print credit to put towards prints, albums, or canvases (or a combination of your choice).
– Phone app of all of your photos, to show off, share, and carry with you everywhere you go.
Your nonrefundable session fee of $450 is due at the contract signing, and will hold your date for our session.
I love to travel, and can provide you with a custom quote for travel outside of the Richmond area.
Do you have a friend who is having a baby, but already has everything she needs? Do you have a group of friends who want to go in on a gift together, but don’t want to buy a crib? Are you interested in giving a gift that will last far longer than a box of diapers? The APP gift card covers the cost of a session and a $100 credit toward prints, albums, canvases, or digital images, for $450. The gift cards don’t expire, and can be used for family or maternity sessions. If you give a pregnant woman a gift card for a maternity session, and she decides she’d rather save it and use it as a family session after the baby is born, she is welcome to do that. Sound interesting? Click here and let’s talk about it.