Frequently Asked Questions
Allison Patel Photography captures priceless moments for people who cherish genuine images of life.
Popular, large 16×20″ prints start at $80. Gallery canvas wrap prints start at $80 for an 8×8 or 8×10. My favorite gallery canvas wrap print – a 20×24″ masterpiece that arrives ready to hang – is $260. Because APP is a genuine, fun and creative experience bent on capturing lifelong memories, I am committed to helping you every step of the way, from helping you decide on your finished product goal, to the session details and ordering session two weeks later, to delivering your finished product – I make sure you’re cared for every step of the way. Most portrait clients can find that they’ll spend approximately $750 – $800 for my services and products. Your experience may be less or more than that, depending on your needs.
- I'm looking for more remote locations where we're less likely to encounter other Richmonders.
- I'm staying at least 6 feet from clients as much as possible. Shooting outside helps. Newborn sessions are still held in the client's home, however, and in those cases I wear a mask and gloves. I'm also washing my hands at each in-home session, before I do anything else.
- I'm wiping down my gear with antibacterial wipes before and after each session.
- For local clients, I'm utilizing contactless delivery for prints, canvases, and albums - i.e. delivering to your front porch in a weather-proof container.
- I'm expanding my 3-day reschedule policy. If you or your family are sick the day of your session, we can reschedule for no extra charge.
- All ordering sessions are online for the time being, instead of in-person. I'm still available to walk you through the process, and will help you make decisions that work for you and meet your needs.
- All samples that I bring to our session are wiped with an anti-bacterial wipe and/or kept in a wiped plastic sleeve for clients to touch.
If you purchase the images from your session, you'll also receive internet-ready copies that you can share on social media. They're smaller files that work great for Facebook and Instagram, and won't take forever to upload. They're also tagged with my logo in the bottom corner so I still get credit, but without distracting from the photo.
Ready to book a session? Contact me now!