I am a Family, Maternity and Event Photographer based in the Richmond, VA area. Whether you need new family photos or want to document your first (or third) pregnancy with a maternity session, hiring a professional photographer can be an overwhelming experience. My goal is to make the process as simple as possible, allowing you to have an enjoyable experience and memories to keep for a lifetime.
– A convenient online consultation to talk about albums, prints and canvases, and those empty places on your walls. If you’d like to meet or chat on the phone, that’s not a problem!
– Up to an hour and a half of photography in your location of choice, be it at home or out and about in Richmond. I have location ideas that we can discuss and plan what is best for you. Luckily for us, Richmond has some great urban locations as well as plenty of spots along the river if you prefer a quieter area. When in doubt, an at-home lifestyle session may be the best way to go.
– Online or in-person presentation of professionally-edited images, to allow you to order the images you want and help you meet the goal established in our original consultation.
– A personalized mobile app that you can download to your phone and share with friends/family. We live in a digital world, and Grandma’s not going to want to wait until Christmas to see her munchkins. These images can be shared as much or as little as you want.
– $100 voucher for purchasing prints and photo products that I carry.
Want to know more about me? Check out my About page next.